[Mailman-Users] Converting Majordomo archive files to Mailman archives?

John R. Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Aug 3 19:19:41 CEST 2004

Thanks for the quick and helpful reply, Richard!  I remember the htdig
patch and will probably use that.

Mhonarc/wilma/glimpse was nice, but having to set it up per-list was a
real pain, and I found that it was very picky about file permissions and
just sneezing as the wrong user would screw things up.  I'm hoping with
htdig to have an automatic solution.

Thanks!

John
----