[Mailman-Users] Subscription results page

PeteBell pbgfx at mac.com
Sun Aug 8 19:38:24 CEST 2004

Hi

Given that we can personalise the "Subscription results page" in
Mailman, I am having difficulty doing this.

I want to add graphics to personalise it like the rest of my site, but
when I first tried, and then tried to call up the subscription results
page (by subscribing an address), I got a totally blank page. So, I put
the code back how it was and got it working okay.

Now, I am wondering if the page can't find my graphics, etc.  I tried
adding a test graphic and sure enough, a broken link came up.  How do
you call up graphics which reside on the same site as the list?

Cheers
Pete, UK