[Mailman-Users] Mailman forms

PeteBell pbgfx at mac.com
Sun Aug 8 19:42:59 CEST 2004

Is there a way to find out what forms have are available for Mailman
cgi scripts?

I have successfully incorporated the "subscribe" mail form into my
website, but would like to be able to use a form to UNsubscribe
(currently, you have to go to the options page and enter your password,
but it is possible to unsubscribe by email with password authentication
in the one email, so how can I have this in the form of a form!?

I'd also like to do the same with "delivery off/on" and other features.
  Is it "FormMail" Mailman uses? Or cgiMail? or what?

Cheers
Pete, UK