[Mailman-Users] public lists

John Randall johnnyz at battlenut.org
Mon Aug 9 07:19:25 CEST 2004

Hello all,

I am having an issue with mailman with setting the lists to be public
(list name viewable when a request for lists in my domain are asked for).
If I set both lists to public, only one will show up. If I go to the one
that is not showing up and toggle the "Advertise this list when people ask
what lists are on this machine?" from yes to no, save then change it back
to yes and save again, that list will show but the other one does not. If
I go to the other one and toggle the setting then it will show but the
first one will not. I have been struggling with this for days now, and I
have not found an answer. I thought someone on this list may be able to
enlighten me. Many thanks for any help.

BattleNut Server Admin
CS:CZ Server IP:
johnnyz at battlenut.org