[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.5 - Customize Look and Feel

Russell Mann tech at khouse.org
Wed Aug 11 00:53:40 CEST 2004

I have recently installed Mailman 2.1.5 on Fedora Core 1 in concert with a
Qmail and Vpopmail installation, using some instructions to make a unique
install for each virtual domain under /home/mailman/<dom.com>.

Everything is working fine, but I want to customize the look and feel to
match my existing site.  In the admin, I can click on:

"Edit the public HTML pages"

And get these pages to edit:

General list information page
Subscribe results page
User specific options page

The problem is there are several pages which still are visible to the end
user which are not apparently editable.  The ones I'm currently aware of

Confirm Subscription Page:

Subscription Confirmed:

Options page, before password entered:

How can I change the look and feel on these pages, or globally?  Is there
any way to add a site-wide header/footer?  Any way to remove the trailer
which has an undesirable link to the admin on it?

Any help would be appreciated.  I've Googled and searched the mailing list
for the last week, and havn't been able to find the answer.

Russell Mann