[Mailman-Users] BIG discard problem

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed Aug 11 01:04:07 CEST 2004

At 6:48 PM -0400 2004-08-10, Robert Echlin wrote:

>  No suggestions in over 24 hours.

	Problem is, it can take a while to get a response from someone
who knows what they're doing in this kind of situation.  While
Mailman is used at a large number of sites, and some of those are
pretty big, not all those experienced Mailman admins are on this
list, and those that are may not monitor it on a regular basis.

>  Should I be asking this on a different list, like maybe the dev list?

	That might be useful, or you might end up waiting a few days for
a useful response from someone, no matter what.  I'd say that you
could give it a try if you like, but don't be too surprised if it
takes a while to get an answer.

	I hadn't responded until now because you had obviously done your
homework, and I didn't think I had anything more that I could say.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755