[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.5 - Customize Look and Feel

PeteBell pbgfx at mac.com
Wed Aug 11 13:34:54 CEST 2004

On 11 Aug 2004, at 12:12, Brad Knowles wrote:

> 	I've updated the FAQ on this subject.  See
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?
> req=show&file=faq03.040.htp>.

I read the replies with interest.  As I do NOT have any access to the
config files for the copy of Mailman which I use (because Mailman is a
single copy shared across all the domains on the server where I have my
site hosted), I wondered about getting my own copy and installing it so
that I could make changes.  However, I am a simple Apple Mac user (used
to having everything easy and intuitive). Just looking at all the
thousand or so separate files in the download filled me with
trepidation. I would have to understand "python" code before I could do
anything, would I? (Up untila few minutes ago, I had never even heard
of it)!

Looks like customising Mailman to look like it's part of your own site
is beyond most people? Yes?

Cheers
PeteBell, UK