[Mailman-Users] Unable to subscribe after confirmation

Jerome Dsilva djerome at novell.com
Tue Aug 31 15:13:25 CEST 2004

Hi,
Till yesterday my setup of mailman 2.0.14-18 was working which was
running on SUSE Enterprise 8.
All of a sudden, it's giving straneg problems...
Now, if any mail is sent to the list, it doesn't reach the recipients.
I checked all the logs and even tried creating a new mailing list but
that too didnot work out..
Here is what I did with the newlist.

Created the new list.. Added the aliases..
Got the mail upon list creation
Subscribed to the list through my different email address. Checked in
the ~mailman/logs/subscribe.. it shows as pending
Received a confirmation mail - so that the subscription can be
validated.
Sent reply mail confirming the same.. But the log still shows as pending
and not as new..

Please help me with getting this setup up and running

Thanks
Jerome