[Mailman-Users] mailman: How can we send a newsletter to our customers?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Aug 31 20:31:09 CEST 2004

At 10:55 AM +0200 2004-08-31, Grafisch Design van Roon wrote:

>  Shortly we have activated our mailinglist and it works, but we don't
>  know how we can attach an (HTML) newsletter to our customers who are on
>  the list. We want to send a monthly newsletter, can you help us. On
>  www.list.org <http://www.list.org/>  I cannot find anything of topics
>  where I can find an answer how to send a newsletter.

	You should see the Mailman FAQ at <http://www.list.org/faq.html>.
You should also search the Mailman FAQ Wizard at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py>.  If you go to
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=index>, you will get an
index page of all FAQs currently in the FAQ Wizard database.

	If you read the FAQs listed above, you will run into a number of
entries which are relevant to your question.  One is
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq02.004.htp>.
Note that sending HTML-formatted e-mail causes a lot of problems for
many users, so you should also see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.008.htp>,
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.013.htp>,
and
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp>.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755