[Mailman-Users] Remove original message from -request mail response?

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Wed Dec 1 06:01:04 CET 2004

On Nov 28, 2004, at 03:16, David Gibbs wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a way to NOT include the original email
> when commands sent to the -request address responds?

In Mailman/Queue/CommandRunner.py, try commenting out the section at
the end of Results.send_response:
         msg.set_type('multipart/mixed')
         msg.attach(results)
         # orig = MIMEMessage(self.msg)
         # msg.attach(orig)
         msg.send(self.mlist)

I would be concerned that doing that might make it more difficult for
legitimate users to figure out what went wrong with their mail to the
-request address though.

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/