[Mailman-Users] Digest Users

iain iain.smy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 19:21:38 CET 2004

Hey all:

I have multiple lists set up to send out 1 email per day to
approximately 10,000 users. Basically a notification list.

I have found that some users have signed up in digest mode. This
does'nt make any sense since there is only 1 email per day. I can see
where I can disable the digest mode but what would happen to those
users that are on digests? Are they removed or moved to 'regular'
delivery?

Is there an easy way to locate the members on digest so I can manually
move them over? I would hate to have to look thru 10,000 records to
locate the few that are on digest.

Thanks in advance