[Mailman-Users] Exporting subscribers list

Allen Watson allen at circleofa.com
Mon Dec 6 01:34:57 CET 2004

I've found that I can get a membership list via email: I send a message to

    mylist-requrest at mydomain.com

The message consists of "who admin-password"

I get a full listing back of all non-hidden members. I've set all my lists
to default to non-hidden. You would need to reformat the text of the list
you receive, because it includes real names if given.

--
Your companion on the journey,
Allen Watson

The Circle of Atonement, P.O. Box 4238, W. Sedona, AZ 86340
<http://www.circleofa.com>
"Whom you forgive is free, and what you give you share. Forgive the sins
your brother thinks he has committed, and all the guilt you think you see in
him." (A Course in Miracles, T-19.IV(D.i).15:9-10)