[Mailman-Users] archive sort order

Salada, Duncan duncan.salada at titan.com
Mon Dec 6 22:29:45 CET 2004

Since nobody seemed to have any help on this subject, I'll post what I have done to make it work.  I have very limited knowledge of python, so comments/suggestions are appreciated.  It's just a change to one file (the diff is below).

literacy% diff HyperDatabase.py HyperDatabase.py.old
294,295d293
<         if index == 'date': dateIndex = 1
<         else: dateIndex = 0
299,301d296
<             if dateIndex == 1:
<                 index.sorted.reverse()
<                 key, msgid = index.first()

Duncan

Duncan Salada
Titan Corporation