[Mailman-Users] add fields to general list information page?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Dec 9 03:44:26 CET 2004

brad wrote:

>Can additional fields (besides name, email, I would like to add "Title" and
>"Company") be added to the General List Information page of a mailing list
>and if so how?

The easiest way to edit the HTML for the listinfo page for a specific
list is to go to "Edit the public HTML pages" under "Other
Administrative Activities" on the upper right of any of the lists
admin pages. Then go to "General list information page" where you can
edit the HTML and "Submit Changes". This will create (or update) a
list specific template for that list's listinfo page for (I think) the
current language.

For information on modifying templates in general, see
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp