[Mailman-Users] Need some help decoding this error code

DJ Freak djfreak at beathustler.com
Mon Dec 13 09:52:22 CET 2004

So in the process of repairing my list not listing the moderated posts
or sending the email notifications of moderated mails I managed to
isolate this error code which is revealing the problem but I'm just not
sure what problem it's pointing to:

Dec 13 00:31:03 2004 (24653) Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Users/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 111, in _oneloop
     self._onefile(msg, msgdata)
   File "/Users/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 167, in _onefile
     keepqueued = self._dispose(mlist, msg, msgdata)
   File "/Users/mailman/Mailman/Queue/IncomingRunner.py", line 130, in
_dispose
     more = self._dopipeline(mlist, msg, msgdata, pipeline)
   File "/Users/mailman/Mailman/Queue/IncomingRunner.py", line 153, in
_dopipeline
     sys.modules[modname].process(mlist, msg, msgdata)
   File "/Users/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/Moderate.py", line 67, in
process
     ModeratedMemberPost)
   File "/Users/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/Hold.py", line 214, in
hold_for_approval
     id = mlist.HoldMessage(msg, reason, msgdata)
   File "/Users/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 180, in HoldMessage
     id = self.__nextid()
   File "/Users/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 113, in __nextid
     while True:
NameError: global name 'True' is not defined

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

-Evan Miller