[Mailman-Users] Need some help decoding this error code

DJ Freak djfreak at beathustler.com
Mon Dec 13 12:59:01 CET 2004

OK well now I'm onto another headache.  Now I am pulling my hair our
yet again because I cannot get my server to register the 2.2->2.3
Python upgrade.  I have run both the GUI version of the 2.3 installer
as well as the UNIX versions of the 2.3 and 2.3.4 installers about 12
times now.  I have done the ./configure, make, and make install routine
every time and still the machine says it's at Python 2.2.  What am I
missing here?

Jeesh.  This project turned into such a monster.

Thanks again for the help.

-Evan