[Mailman-Users] Need some help decoding this error code

DJ Freak djfreak at beathustler.com
Mon Dec 13 20:29:46 CET 2004

JIM!  You're a genius.  Brilliant genius.  Oh my god I'm dancing and
singing.

I know what you're all thinking.  How sloppy to have a broken Python
2.3 sitting there.  Well if I need it one day then I'll wake it up.
Until then, Jim's a GENIUS!

Thanks again for all the help everyone.  Couldn't have done it without
you.  Very helpful mail list indeed.

-evan