[Mailman-Users] REPOST Where is the HTML for the confirmation page?

DJ Freak djfreak at beathustler.com
Thu Dec 16 03:35:08 CET 2004

Dude that is so not HTML.  Waaaah.  It's Javascript.  Ouch.  Wait a
minute.....is that Javascript or is it a Python language file?  What
language are Python files written in?  I just want to change the font,
text, and background colors.

What a strange file.  It does have HTML at the end of it but most
settings appear to not be in HTML.

Help!