[Mailman-Users] can't unsubscribe user

Ronnie Taylor rtaylor at purecreative.com
Wed Dec 29 15:38:32 CET 2004

hello all...

i am using Mailman installed from an rpm (mailman-2.1.5-6) on a fedora
core 1 system....

one particular list has been going along just fine....until the other
day when I recieved a complaint from a user that they were unable to get
off the list...I tested  the scenario out from another email address (on
a Mac Outlook 2001 client) and i am cannot unsubscribe...