[Mailman-Users] RE: [SUY-87166]: mailing list errors

Barbara Martinez barbarita_ole at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 21:57:47 CET 2004

I'm having trouble accessing my mailing list all of a s udden.

When I go to
http://barbaramartinez.com/mailman/admin/fans_barbaramartinez.com I get this

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at barbaramartinez.com and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is the first time I get an error like this and I need to access my list

+1 917 940 9211
flamenco at ny.com
barbarita_ole at hotmail.com