[Mailman-Users] Mail problem

Crume, Michael W CrumeMichaelW at uams.edu
Tue Feb 3 14:08:20 CET 2004

I am new to mailman and to UNIX so forgive any stupidity here.  I have
set up mailman to run several Listserv's.  I created a new list called
"test" to learn with.  It seemed to go well, I am able to created the
list and to set it up via the web.  It will mail me a confirmation of
the created list and send me a link back to it.  However, when I have
had several people try to subscribe and send a message to the list.
They can subscribe and they get a confirmation, but then cannot send to
the list.  Can someone tell me what I need to check to cure the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Michael W. Crume

Systems Analyst III

UAMS Library - Technical Services