[Mailman-Users] How do I stop members' replies from going to all other members?

Ken Adcock ken at brainstormdesign.net
Wed Feb 4 06:48:59 CET 2004

I have a newsletter type of list that I set up for the first time last
night. It looked like it worked fine so I blasted out a "Welcome to the
List" message to all of the members. this morning they started replying
with thank yous, but those replies are going out to everyone. I would
like replies to go only to the "Explicit Reply Address". I thought I
had set that up.

If it makes a difference, I am posting to an umbrella list that
contains only two other lists as members. I have set the "Explicit
reply" in all three lists.

hope you guys can help me.

Thanks,
Ken Adcock