[Mailman-Users] Re: subscribing per email

jsmith jsmith at smittybuilt.com
Wed Feb 4 19:22:03 CET 2004

Ken, Steve,

If you are worried about getting denied/filtered for the words
subscribe, join, or leave, then you could just add an alias in the alias
file to point to the same process as the one you want but with a
modified email addy.

Currently its something like this;
listname-subscribe:    "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe
listname"

Change it to;
listname-anything_you_like_here:    "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman
subscribe listname"

That I think would still work and not get cuahgt by any filter unless
they adjust it just to catch you.

Just an idea
Joe