[Mailman-Users] commenting out code in listinfo.html

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Wed Feb 4 18:46:42 CET 2004

I wanted to comment out the section in the listinfo.html file that refers to
the archives. I am referring to the /lists/templates/en/listinfo.html global
template file. When I do this, the "Introductory Description" no longer
displays. As soon as I remove this comment, the description displays. Is
there something that I need to know about code that is not allowed in the
template files?

<!-- Comment out Archives section

      <P><MM-List-Info></P>
         visit the <MM-Archive><MM-List-Name>