[Mailman-Users] Move a moderated message to another list?

Mike Burkett mburkett at kmvtechnologies.com
Thu Feb 5 16:51:22 CET 2004

Is there a way to move a moderated message to a new list and have it
still look like it came from the original sender?

The scenario is this:

-          I have a list announce at domain.com that is designated for
community wide announcements only and it is moderated

-          I have another list discuss at domain.com that is designated for
any other messages

-          From time to time someone posts (or tries to post) to the
announce list and I would like to be able to redirect the post and have
it go to the discuss list? I know I can do this with the web interface
and have it look like it comes from bounces-announce at domain.com, but I
really want it to come from the original sender.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike