[Mailman-Users] slow delivery

Rob Ruth rob at lindows.com
Thu Feb 5 23:20:14 CET 2004

I have scoured the archives and google for answer to my problem but none
of the fixes I have found seem to work. I have mailman 2-1.1-91
installed w/ postfix 1.1.12-12 on a Suse 8.2 box and qrunner/python is
eating the cpu. Most of the posts I read describe this as a postfix
problem and to change my local delivery code to 550 which I did but it
hasn't helped. The system runs fine for a while but after a few hours
qrunner/python cpu usage goes through the roof. In most cases this is
with less than five emails in the queue.

Any suggestions on fixing this problem would be appreciated.