[Mailman-Users] Mail Queue

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Mon Feb 9 22:44:18 CET 2004

On Feb 8, 2004, at 10:54 PM, Thomas Hochstein wrote:

> It has got nothing to do with Mailman. Go and ask at the right place.
>
>> I have no clue
>
> Obviously. But please stop bothering us with that.

c'mon, folks.

There's a polite way to help people, and then there's -- this.

Stuff like this doesn't give the project as a whole a good karma out in
the real world.

My suggestion: if you aren't going to help, stay quiet. This is very
clearly not helping.

Please stop bothering the world with your grumpiness. The ONLY person
who has the right to be grumpy at users of this list is Barry. The rest
of us are here to either help take the load off of Barry, or to shut up
and not create problems for him.