[Mailman-Users] Virtual domains and admin passwords

Jamie Penman-Smithson jamie at silverdream.org
Mon Feb 9 22:50:35 CET 2004

I still haven't got any answers to this, and I could really do with one.
Is there any way of having different passwords for list creation based
on the virtual domain, so for example, pass1 for lists.xyz.com and pass2
for lists.abc123.com...?

Thanks in advance

--
-jamie <jamie at silverdream.org>
 w: http://silverdream.org | p: sms at silverdream.org
 pgp key @ http://silverdream.org/~jps/pub.key
 21:30:01 up 57 min,  5 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.13, 0.13