[Mailman-Users] Archive Question

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Thu Feb 12 22:34:37 CET 2004

It has been ages since I have touched my mailman server and kudos go out
to those who wrote such a decent product for making it so stable, that
said in that it has been so long since I have touched it I forgot where
to look to learn how to import an mbox file into the archives and have
pipermail archive it.  I thought I saw that there is a newer archive
function in the latest release but I could be wrong.  I am on 2.1.2
using pipermail to archive and search the patches with htdig.

Thanks,
Adam