[Mailman-Users] Subscribe Policy

Mike Smith mike at ftl.com
Mon Feb 16 18:56:02 CET 2004

 Hi all,

 After a couple days of playing with this, I now have Mailman set up and
working with Sendmail using the sendmail_mailer_wrapper.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the Subscribe Policy. I currently have it
set to 'Confirm' yet if I send a subscribe request I get back a

message saying that approval is required.

 All the other features seem to work. I can Mass Subscribe and Single
Subscribe via the web with no problems. Archive is working.

User admin and Site admin functions are fine.

 Any ideas on what could cause this?

 - Mike