[Mailman-Users] Mailman/ MHonarc Integration Problem

Michel R Vaillancourt misha at wolfstar.ca
Tue Feb 17 02:29:36 CET 2004

Good evening, all...  I am trying to set MHonarc up to work with MailMan.  I am
following the instructions found at:

I get the following error message when a message goes through the list:

==> /usr/local/mailman/logs/error <==
Feb 16 20:05:12 2004 (288) Uncaught runner exception: unsupported format character
'>' (0x3e) at index 110
Feb 16 20:05:12 2004 (288) Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 110, in _oneloop
    self._onefile(msg, msgdata)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 160, in _onefile
    keepqueued = self._dispose(mlist, msg, msgdata)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Queue/ArchRunner.py", line 73, in _dispose
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py", line 202, in ArchiveMail
    self.ExternalArchive(mm_cfg.PRIVATE_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER, txt)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py", line 172, in ExternalArchive
    cmd = ar % d
ValueError: unsupported format character '>' (0x3e) at index 110
==> /usr/local/mailman/logs/error <==

  Any suggestions as to where to start looking?
 I reviewed the changes I made to my mm_cfg file and everything matches up with no
obvious syntax errors.  However, I can't quite figure out what the error is being
caused.  Thanks in advance for any and all help.

"Poetry is what happens when you are too choked up, too much in love, or too pissed
off to write coherent prose"