[Mailman-Users] Sendmail and Mailman

T. Glen Haggard glen at kk7ih.net
Mon Jan 19 05:04:44 CET 2004

I have searched the archives and looked through the Mailman documentation
but can not find how it is that the Sendmail and Mailman work together. What
happens when a list is created, does Mailman create a user in Sendmail? Is
there something I need to setup in Sendmail or Mailman to cause them to work
together?

I can create a list but when I send a message to the list I get an error
message back telling me that the user is unknown. Can someone help me figure
this one out?

Glen