[Mailman-Users] my mailinglist

nabulsi website noura at scs-net.org
Mon Jan 12 20:57:13 CET 2004

Hello,
My name is Noora and I have a domain that is nabulsi1.com the company I am using its server is sitelutions.com which use mailman for its mailinglist.
I have a question since I am new to the mailing lists thing.
I created my mailing list and I am the owner of it. it is informative I want to send info through it to my members.