[Mailman-Users] confused about -owner/-admin/-bounce addresses

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Jan 29 23:34:34 CET 2004

In the 2.0 days, if I wanted to send a message to the various people who
administered a list I'd send it to the <listname>-admin address.  Now
(2.1), that always seems to generate an "Uncaught bounce notification"
message for the <listname>-owner address.

Just what address is the correct one to use to communicate with all the list
admins?  What's the difference between the -owner, -admin, and -bounce
addressess in 2.1?  Where's this documented?  The "List Manager
Documentation" page refers to 2.0 docs, and since I'm specifically
interested in what I perceive to be 2.0/2.1 differences, I don't think that
will help me much.

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro