[Mailman-Users] One-click confirm/unsubscribe options

Andrew Stebakov astebakov at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 23:51:20 CET 2004

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any info on how I can enable mailman to send confirmation letter and user would be able to just click a reference to confirm (Just like it's done in mailman-users at python.org) . Same applies for unsubscibe option. Is it a feature that I miss in my current mailman version (I have 2.0.11-1woody5) or I'll have to write my own scripts for that?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew