[Mailman-Users] messages locked in "shunt" directory

Hartmut Steffin hsteffin at pecos.de
Thu Jul 1 17:09:50 CEST 2004

Richard Barrett wrote:
>> short question: why are my messages shunt?
>>

> have you checked the Mailman error log to see if there is any indication
> of problems with these messages when they are being handled, presumably
> by the ArchiveRunner?
[snip]
oh yes .. why not look for the obvious first... sorry Richard.

some stupid guy - me :-( must have changed permission. did a chown -R and a chmod g+w.
seems to work now, at least i have new messages in the july archive.
but mailman does not seem to take care of old shunt messages?!
can i do something to get those messages into the archive?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / regards
Hartmut Steffin