[Mailman-Users] Moving beyond the Newsletter FAQ

Ben M. Swihart ben at spiritguardian.com
Thu Jul 8 22:28:21 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am using mailman exclusively as a newsletter/announce delivery system.
Only one specified e-mail account can post to my lists and they are
one-way posts only.

I've read the helpful FAQ on the subject and I have gotten my "mailman
newsletter" up and running.  My problem is, though, since no-one but the
moderator can actually post, how do I add new subscribers?  Is there a
way to send commands via e-mail from the moderator?   I believe I am
bound to management via e-mail because I'm unable to execute mailman
commands with a php script - the permissions are too strict, and I'm
sure it's for good reason.

Thanks for your help,

Ben M. Swihart
SpiritGuardian.com