[Mailman-Users] Mailman

Cameron Stanford cameron at bushwinked.com
Fri Jul 9 00:24:43 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am building a website that is being hosted by ModWest. I'm very
inexperienced at building websites and I would like to add a mailing
list. ModWest suggested you and said they charge $5/month to use it. I
have a couple of questions.
I read your website but I don't fully understand what the service is
and how it would help me. Could you please explain it for me in broad
terms? I am using Dreamweaver to build the website and can make a form
to collect the information, it's from there that I don't understand
yet.
Thank you
Cameron