[Mailman-Users] Copy a mailing lkst

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Wed Jul 14 13:57:52 CEST 2004

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 03:23:44PM -0600, Corky Seevinck wrote:
> After some pretty wild experimentation I managed to arrive at a list that is
> exactly the way I want it. Now I want to make more lists that act the same
> way. Is there an easy way to duplicate the options on a given list into a
> new list?

You might want to investigate the bin/config_list program.  It
can output (-o) the configuration of your "perfect list" in an
text format.  You can edit that slightly and use config_list
again, but with its -i switch to load the values into the new
list.

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/