[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Pat Riehecky prieheck at iwu.edu
Sat Jul 17 02:14:47 CEST 2004

I was wondering if anyone knew a way to send an invitation email to an
address using only an email program?  I would like to be able to send an
email to one of the program's addresses so that it invites a user to join
the list.  I was thinking that there should be a way to email
list-request at list.com with the list password and some how tell it to
invite email at address.com

Does anyone have a pure email way to do that?  Or is the web interface
required for that?
pat

The lines which your eye falls on first here were written last.  Their
purpose is to make yet another attempt to force into the form of a letter
the detailed investigation which is sent to you herewith.  These lines
correspond, then, with the last lines and together they form an envelope,
thus indicating in an external way what interal proofs in many ways will
convince you of, that this is a letter you are reading.
~Kierkegaard