[Mailman-Users] Bounce processing query

Rob Hackney Rob.hackney at tkcsales.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 12:03:58 CEST 2004

> Did you mean to reply off list???
No Sorry!
> Are the outgoing messages VERP'd? Just a thought, but perhaps
> they are sent with a VERP like envelope and when returned,
> the MTA doesn't know how to deliver them.

I had added VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES to my mm_cfg (but one of the
other options) so all outgoing messages are VERPed.
When checking the headers in test mails, I can see that the VERPing is
working correctly.
So reading thru the relevant section in Default.py, it would appear that
Postfix is not configured correctly.
I notice that someone else has just posted queries abut this too so I'll
check that out.
Thanks

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  It should not be deemed to constitute a binding contract between TKC Group and the recipient(s) unless a purchase order number is quoted.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of TKC Group Ltd.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please do not copy or disclose its contents. Please return it to: postmaster at tkcsales.co.uk then delete the email.

Scanned for viruses by MailDefender