[Mailman-Users] Making Lists with identical settings

Bruce Embrey embrey at hood.edu
Fri Jul 30 15:37:56 CEST 2004

Mailman-Users:

I am using Mailman 2.1.5 on RedHat Linux.

I have a list setup as an announcement list and need to make several
others with the same settings as this one. I thought about using
config_list with the -o option to output the configuration to a text
file. Do I need to need this text file before I do the config_list -i
text_file newlistname?

Bruce Embrey

Bruce Edward Embrey : Linux Systems Manager
Campus Email Admin / NETREG : UNIX / Linux Administrator
Hood College : embrey at hood.edu : Phone (301)696-3927