[Mailman-Users] processing 400M/65000 files in qfiles/archive?

Isaiah zoratu at datastacks.com
Thu Jun 3 22:54:07 CEST 2004

    Due to an older bug I disabled ArchRunner from normal operation and
had been invoking it via mailman user's cron.

    I just noticed about a month of missing HTML archives, and they're
not in the .mbox files, either.  qfiles/archive, however, has 65k files
totalling over 400M.

    ArchRunner is reactivated, but the number of files doesn't seem to
be reduced at all, even after several hours.

    What's the best way to facilitate the processing of these files?

    Thanks in advance,
    Isaiah