[Mailman-Users] Administrator E-mail

Oliver Brian (BTAS) brian.oliver at btas.com
Wed Jun 9 22:57:18 CEST 2004

I have Mailman 2.1 installed, and I am having an issue with
administrators receiving e-mails when a user (who requires moderation)
has posted a new message to the mailman maillist.  Basically the admin
is not receiving an e-mail (or notification) that informs them that
moderation is required.  So a long queue of posts is building up in my
maillists.   Is there a setting somewhere that needs to be enabled, so
moderators of the lists receive e-mails?  I can't get any of my mailman
mailists to function like this.  I'm starting to wonder if mailman even
has this function.  The customer says it does.

Brian Oliver
Web Design & Engineering Support
BTAS, Inc.
CCSDS Secretariat Support - NASA