[Mailman-Users] Installation - Admin interface question

Poythress, Lynn apoythre at skymail.csus.edu
Wed Jun 9 20:30:26 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to install Mailman 2.1.4 on an HP-UX 11.00 machine.  I think
I've done everything correctly, but not being that familiar with list
servers or web interfaces in general, I've gotten to the point where I'm
stumped.  Maybe someone can help.

I'm in Step 4 (Final System Setup) of the installation doc.  I've
created the site-wide mailing list.  I've browsed the sitelist.cfg file
and decided for the time being just to accept the defaults.  The next
step is to subscribe myself to the site list - exactly how do I do that?
It says to use the admin interface - but how do I get to it?  If someone
can either point me to some doc. that explains this, or explain it to
me, I'd be most grateful!

Let me know if you need more info.  They are probably basic questions,
but I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Lynn Poythress
CSU, Sacramento