[Mailman-Users] 2.1.5 and htdig patches for 2.1.4

Will Froning wfroning at pacific.edu
Fri Jun 11 17:48:05 CEST 2004

Does anyone know if the htdig patches for 2.1.4 will work on 2.1.5
(FreeBSD ports does this)?

I ask because I tried and it's not liking me so much... This morning I
upgraded both python2.2 and Mailman2.1.1 to 2.3.4 and 2.1.5,
respectively.  Mailman works like a charm, but htdig integration doesn't
work.

I tried the suggestions listed in
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2003-February/026845.html
but it's doesn't make a difference.  By not working one of 2 things
happens.

1. Existing lists get "Unable to read configuration file", but the file is
there and readable.

2. If I run bin/blow_away_htdig -c listname and rerun nightly_htdig it
processes the files cleanly, but it creates a url of the form
"https://lists.pacific.edu/mailman/private/testlist/%(htsearchcgi)s".

Any hints?

Thanks,
Will