[Mailman-Users] subscribing subscribers to topics

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Mon Jun 14 22:02:10 CEST 2004

I see what you  are saying, but the instructions were to create a file
called addtopic.py, include certain information in it, and then run it
with the withlist command. While reading abou Python modules, it says
that you can install  them. I don't know much about Python and am just
fishing for answers to my various questions.

--
Christopher Adams
Library Systems Analyst
chris.a.adams at state.or.us