[Mailman-Users] Total personalized Mails

Frank Simon fs at ecce-terram.de
Fri Jun 25 11:38:40 CEST 2004

Hi,

Am 25.06.2004 um 11:31 schrieb Brad Knowles:

> At 11:15 AM +0200 2004-06-25, Frank Simon wrote:
>
>>  If not, where will be the best way to implement this in mailman ?
>
> 	Don't use mailman.  It was not designed to be a "complete customized
> mail-merge" tool.
>
> 	See
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.018.htp>
> for related information.

The FAQ entry regarding more for Job Assignment and CRM systems. That
isn`t was i want. I want only custimze the content more than i find in
the FAQ.

mailman sends mails in a personalize way (Name, Surname at Beginning,
individual unsubscribe- and bounce notices using VERP). In this case i
think, there should be a way to personalize the content too.

Frank
--
Frank Simon                          ECCE TERRAM Internet Services GmbH
Tel. 0441 / 500 120                  Edewechter Landstr. 42