[Mailman-Users] Spam, Etc.

Robert Miller boatsafe at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 05:25:50 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm a list manager in the United States Power Squadrons. I manage two of our
e-mail lists through usps.org where Mailman is the system. Both my lists are
suffering from multiple (3 to 6) attempts daily to send to the list from non
list members which we do not allow. The problem is that I am continuously
faced with clearing these messages.

 What is really needed is a way to set a switch to automatically reject
messages from non-list members rather than have to intervene in every case.
Is there any way this can be accommodated? Thanks.

Bob Miller