[Mailman-Users] error: user unknown

=?gb2312?B?uN/JvQ==?= gao-s02 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Sat Mar 6 09:23:36 CET 2004

Hi,
My description maybe not very clear.
The problem I met is that I can not post message to my mail list.
I sent a mail to my list via the email server B, then I got a error message,
"there was not such a user" from B.
At the same time, Mailman can send me message, such as "welcome join this
mail list", "you created a mail list successfully" etc.
I installed Sendmail 8.12.10 and Mailman 2.1.4 on the same machine.
So the problem is the Mailman can send mails but it can't receive mail.